Some people say “travelling is good for the body and soul”, I could not fathom out this slogan, although I was surrounded by friends who loves to travel and see the world. I am embarrassed to say but I thought people who jumped out of the country and hop in on one place to another are “sad”… I thought they are running away for something in their life that they don’t know how to handle, therefore their way of dealing is escaping from where they are… And this mental notion of mine are totally DELUSIONAL! as I was completely wrong.
My widely personal perspective about travelling came into existence when I started to travel and see the world. Whenever I found myself into a foreign land, I feel like I am attaching myself into myself. Leaving behind all those duties and responsibilities is such a heavenly feeling, like a little girl left alone inside the candy store.
Here are my 5 Amazing Recommended Cities which for sure you have had seen already or about to explore in your life.
- London, UK– I am not being biased but I highly recommend this beautiful city where I live in, to be your top list. Here are the following notes you might want to consider before landing here..bring varieties of clothes as british weather will welcome you anytime, try the local fish and chips to ease your curiosity, bring extra cash or credit cards..the more you stay the more it gets expensive…, get the hop on hop off tour bus if it’s your first time (travel infos are helpful to know the histories of each places), take advantage of the historical museums (most are free to get in) make selfies on the House of Parliament, London Eye and Tower Bridge and oopppsss don’t forget to visit the Queens Kingdom at the Buckingham Palace, wanna meet the locals? certainly go to pubs and coffee shops that’s where they hide out, for shopping visit Harrods if you want to splurge and for more affordable ones walk around along the Oxford Street where lots of shops awaiting for you. The rest I will leave it all up for you to explore and if you bump at me by chance don’t forget to say hi, I am friendly and approachable.
2. Paris, France – This is my 2nd best city, very self explanatory as everybody loves Paris. There’s always two things I want to do in this sweet romantic city. First is to eat macaroons in the Laduree and take a nonstop selfie on the Eiffel Tower. Walk as much as you want, because every corner has always something to say. If you are with your love ones, it’s your moment to have a sweet heart to heart talk expressing your feelings not everyone have the opportunity to be on that certain spot creating a memorable memories of your love life. Eat lots of ice-cream and crepe under the Eiffel tower and try to speak French, not all locals speak your language. If you want to see more in depth check my Paris trip for more details.
3. Rome, Italy – If you are a history lover or if you want to take yourself back in the old times, I must say this is a place for you. What I love about this city, is how they took care and preserved their monuments and museums such as the Vatican and the Colosseum for us to see in real life that it actually exist. Exploring inside the Colosseum is my best highlight knowing that it was used by gladiatorial battle in the early medieval era. This city has a lot to offer on your travel story. Take a lot of photos, capturing their breath taking city is a wonderful privileged.
4. Barcelona, Spain – I could described this city as a big playground. Each tourist spot such as Park Guell and Sagrada Familia are fabulously built to fascinate our eyes and captivate our heart how the great architects done a marvellous job for our advantage. There’s more to see in this beautiful city, by metro you can easily take a dip to their Barceloneta beach, make sure to eat lots of Paella and drink their tasty Sangria.
5. Madrid, Spain – My expectation to this city was beyond absolute treasure. While I was on the train heading to Madrid from Barcelona, I didn’t expect much. As I began my journey, it slowly sunk in me how astounding and breathtaking every corner I stepped to. Mercado y San Miguel is my favourite place as I had to try a varieties of local foods, Plaza Mayor is beautiful make sure you take a solo photo, Prado National Museum for art lovers and they have great shopping centre. By the way, did I say that Madrilenian at my glance are sophisticated and ambitious.
Travel while you are young, you might be surprised how great your life will turned into. Be a explorer and creator of your own memories.
Imagine a baby inside the mothers womb, for 9 months the baby is slowly and gradually exploring his surroundings until he is ready to come out. This means that we were born as a explorer, there’s a tiny soft spot in ourselves that is waiting to be discover.
Sometimes we just need to let go of ourselves, pack and travel where our hearts headed us to. We tend to overthink and analyse life too much where in fact life has great wonderful things to offer us.
I subdivided this into 2 parts, therefore on my next blog another 5 more exciting cities to be posted.
Please don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe. Sharing this blog to your social media is my pleasure x
Disclaimer: This blog is not sponsored.