Through the valley of death we shall seek our heart.Those who laid their lives believing that a liberation shall come in the mid silence of the night. The famine, executions, torture and brutality of each individual who suffers demoralized their humanity. The unending arrivals of the innocent children, the young and the old, men and women lost their lives hoping that there’s a better life waiting for them.
This symbol of human cruelty, still on going nowadays, just in different forms. It’s a vicious cycle that the ones who have the power have the control. We, the righteous, are selfless hoping that we are one united nation.
1.Surround yourself with happy people. Happiness is infectious. You don’t want to be around with people who are pessimistic.
2. Sudocrem is for babies nappy rash but I use it for my face whenever I get pimples, acne or sensitivity. It works less than 24 hours of application, spots subsides easily. I highly recommend.
3. I was watching a documentary of “Tales by Light” in Netflix. This photographer caught my attention when he advised everyone to travel and see the world because what exist now might not exist in the future. Such a well captured voice conveying everyone that life is beautiful, there’s a lot out there that we haven’t seen because we are stuck in our own mind that we can’t do anything but the reality we can. We are free and from the beginning we have the freedom, all we need is to let go and let life see you through.
4. Create your passion into reality. When we were young we have hobbies like painting or playing piano. It doesn’t mean it will end from there, we mature only by age and so our skills should nurture us naturally.
5. Be compassionate with people and in everything that you do. This strong character defines what kind of person you are.
6. I’m Catholic, I believe in my faith however there is one thing that made me question and see the living proof to people around me specially to the people that I know of.
Divorce is such a delicate and sensitive word to anyone. I don’t imply this or I am not an advocate of divorce but why live with someone who doesn’t understand you, love you and take good care of you? Is it because of the piece of paper that you both sworn? or because you don’t want to disappoint your love ones such as your family and friends that your relationship isn’t working out. I’ve seen people in their second marriage had a better and happier matrimonial. The rest of this journey, I will leave it in your own perspective.
7. Make time to feel the nature. Go out once in a while and inhale some fresh air, smell the scents of tress and flowers around, walk in the park or in your block. Observe the people around you. This is one way of relieving stress, we are too occupied of work, commitments, relationships and such…
8. Be bold in everything that you do. Don’t play games, be a fair player. If you are a straight forward person, people will respect you.
9. Use your energy in a greater positive outcome. If you want to achieve something big in your life, all you need to do is focus. Notice your improvements how your dreams are becoming into reality.
10. Let go of your pride. Do not limit yourself to some possibilities that comes your way. Be a free person who knows what he wants. Visualise vividly how your life it would be if you have embrace yourself to every chances that you have turned down. Switch over that negative thoughts into an ideal you.
Please don’t forget to Like and Subscribe… Sharing this blog means a lot.
Wieliczka located in southern Poland is one of the most famous and world class tourist attraction listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is 10 km away from the centre of Krakow. We travelled by bus but you can use train too from the railway station of Krakow Glowny. I advise to book your ticket in advance online to prevent a long queu. The bus will drop you at Kopalnia Soli, just at the main road of the Salt Mine.
I fell in love of the place, away from the metropolitan area, the peaceful ambiance away from crowded people, traffic and pollution made me want to stay more. As we were heading to the Salt Mine (about 5 minutes walk) , I was trying to figure out how can there be a mine underneath my footstep. We bought our ticket inside the main building and joined the group with an English guide. Before you reach Level 1 (photo below) you will be going down on a round wooden staircase a 64 metres deep, take note that this is only the beginning of your main journey as you explore the 20 chambers that is 135 metres below from the Level 1. If you are claustrophobic you might be having a hard time going down the staircase as it’s very narrow. I was nervous as I thought it would be the same all throughout however the wonder below the ground was beyond my imagination.
The Salt Mine compared no less magnificient and breathtaking than the Egyptian pyramids. No wonder it is one of the famous tourist attraction all over the world. Everything around me is made of salt, I was so close of trying to taste it as I touched and feel how marvellous and artistic it was built.
Every chambers has its own story, an amazing and inspiring history that makes you appreciate that what we call hard work on our daily job is incomparable to what was like before. Those people who built this mine, I call them a legend, the life that they had to live in order to support their families sacrificing themselves to be a miner is heroic.
Photos were taken on the main highlights of the chamber on the lower ground (135 metres below) and last stop you would be, there’s more to see inside, they have shops to buy for souvenirs, restaurants that serves lovely food at affordable price. Do you believe that inside the salt mine can cater an event or functions? Photo below is where they held. Very impressive!
I highly recommend to eat inside the Salt Mine restaurant, food was delicious!
All made of salt.
As I end my visit, I felt reborn from the old age. I learned a lot about life before and now. The life that we have right now is a pleasure to live in, we must embrace and take good care of it. Everything we want can be easily achieve but we tend to be unappreciative. Look at your surroundings how lucky and bless we are, we have a wonderful life ahead of us.
On my next blog, I will be taking you to Auswitz – Birkenau the largest Nazi death camp.
Please subscribe, like and share on your social media. I would like to take you where my heart leads me as I travel with an open mind.
I didn’t realised that having a blog is like a relationship. You need to have a sense of commitment if you want it running. I just took a little break and so I sincerely apologised if I had not been blogging but my thoughts have been always with you all who reads my page across the globe.
I just renewed my site today, I have been contemplating if it’s still worthwhile to keep it. Every time I checked my email, wordpress kept on sending me a notice that it’s about to expire and if I don’t renew I will lose it permanently. The feeling is like someone wants to take a property of yours and I am not ready to give it up. I have a lot to share and I’m very excited to be back!
2016 was a year of travel for me. I visited a lot of places across Europe which was all done by random impulse. It’s good to take a break and feel revitalise from the repetitive lifestyle that we have. No matter how far or close the distance we take as long as we give time ourselves to breathe, it gives us a feeling of relief that there’s more to life than what’s on our plate right now.
2017 plans has already been organised, bit scary but let’s see how it goes. I have two trips coming this February and March. If you don’t follow me yet on Instagram, please do @kellydimp I use hashtag travellynea for all my travels and I consistently post my fashion and lifestyle.
So I have 2 lined blog post to come let me know which one should I post first. Updated Perfume Collection or another Travel blog? Let me know on the comment below and I look forward to be writing again.
Some people say “travelling is good for the body and soul”, I could not fathom out this slogan, although I was surrounded by friends who loves to travel and see the world. I am embarrassed to say but I thought people who jumped out of the country and hop in on one place to another are “sad”… I thought they are running away for something in their life that they don’t know how to handle, therefore their way of dealing is escaping from where they are… And this mental notion of mine are totally DELUSIONAL! as I was completely wrong.
My widely personal perspective about travelling came into existence when I started to travel and see the world. Whenever I found myself into a foreign land, I feel like I am attaching myself into myself. Leaving behind all those duties and responsibilities is such a heavenly feeling, like a little girl left alone inside the candy store.
Here are my 5 Amazing Recommended Cities which for sure you have had seen already or about to explore in your life.
London,UK– I am not being biased but I highly recommend this beautiful city where I live in, to be your top list. Here are the following notes you might want to consider before landing here..bring varieties of clothes as british weather will welcome you anytime, try the local fish and chips to ease your curiosity, bring extra cash or credit cards..the more you stay the more it gets expensive…, get the hop on hop off tour bus if it’s your first time (travel infos are helpful to know the histories of each places), take advantage of the historical museums (most are free to get in) make selfies on the House of Parliament, London Eye and Tower Bridge and oopppsss don’t forget to visit the Queens Kingdom at the Buckingham Palace, wanna meet the locals? certainly go to pubs and coffee shops that’s where they hide out, for shopping visit Harrods if you want to splurge and for more affordable ones walk around along the Oxford Street where lots of shops awaiting for you. The rest I will leave it all up for you to explore and if you bump at me by chance don’t forget to say hi, I am friendly and approachable.
2. Paris, France – This is my 2nd best city, very self explanatory as everybody loves Paris. There’s always two things I want to do in this sweet romantic city. First is to eat macaroons in the Laduree and take a nonstop selfie on the Eiffel Tower. Walk as much as you want, because every corner has always something to say. If you are with your love ones, it’s your moment to have a sweet heart to heart talk expressing your feelings not everyone have the opportunity to be on that certain spot creating a memorable memories of your love life. Eat lots of ice-cream and crepe under the Eiffel tower and try to speak French, not all locals speak your language. If you want to see more in depth check my Paris trip for more details.
3. Rome, Italy – If you are a history lover or if you want to take yourself back in the old times, I must say this is a place for you. What I love about this city, is how they took care and preserved their monuments and museums such as the Vatican and the Colosseum for us to see in real life that it actually exist. Exploring inside the Colosseum is my best highlight knowing that it was used by gladiatorial battle in the early medieval era. This city has a lot to offer on your travel story. Take a lot of photos, capturing their breath taking city is a wonderful privileged.
4. Barcelona, Spain – I could described this city as a big playground. Each tourist spot such as Park Guell and Sagrada Familia are fabulously built to fascinate our eyes and captivate our heart how the great architects done a marvellous job for our advantage. There’s more to see in this beautiful city, by metro you can easily take a dip to their Barceloneta beach, make sure to eat lots of Paella and drink their tasty Sangria.
5. Madrid, Spain – My expectation to this city was beyond absolute treasure. While I was on the train heading to Madrid from Barcelona, I didn’t expect much. As I began my journey, it slowly sunk in me how astounding and breathtaking every corner I stepped to. Mercado y San Miguel is my favourite place as I had to try a varieties of local foods, Plaza Mayor is beautiful make sure you take a solo photo, Prado National Museum for art lovers and they have great shopping centre. By the way, did I say that Madrilenian at my glance are sophisticated and ambitious.
Travel while you are young, you might be surprised how great your life will turned into. Be a explorer and creator of your own memories.
Imagine a baby inside the mothers womb, for 9 months the baby is slowly and gradually exploring his surroundings until he is ready to come out. This means that we were born as a explorer, there’s a tiny soft spot in ourselves that is waiting to be discover.
Sometimes we just need to let go of ourselves, pack and travel where our hearts headed us to. We tend to overthink and analyse life too much where in fact life has great wonderful things to offer us.
I subdivided this into 2 parts, therefore on my next blog another 5 more exciting cities to be posted.
Please don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe. Sharing this blog to your social media is my pleasure x
People who knows me would probably laugh at me once this blog will be published in an hour or so… Some of my friends are my top critics when it comes to my shopping doze. For most of you who don’t know me, I am not a “Richie rich girl next door”, I worked hard for my things, and the story behind my realization about giving you a wiser tips for most of you who loves to invade the high streets and shopping malls starts here…my short trip to Korea back in 2006.
I went to visit my parents in Seoul, Korea last 2006. It was my first travel abroad on my own.. I fell in love of the city specially their shopping styles. Walking on the streets and taking their subway mesmerized me, Koreans know how to dress well, very trendy and fashionable. At that time, it certainly opens my curiosity about fashion and shopping..
Handbags caught my attention in their shopping center, it was very chic and varieties of colors excites me to own not only one but two or more… and my wish did come true… my parents, aunt and cousins bought me a handbag one each of them so basically I accumulated 6 pieces of handbags! I was so thrilled and amazed! I had to buy a bigger luggage to fit all these stuffs..
Looking back, those handbags were gone, slowly the skin was ripping off and it didn’t held me for few years..I was deeply gutted as I started to enjoy using it.
Here are my Top tips to your Shopping list:
1. Handbags – Do you know the reason why majority of the people invest in a good quality handbags? It is the long lasting use, that makes them buy although the price tags is over the top. Let’s say for example a Louis Vuitton handbag that cost £845.00 or a Mulberry that cost £450.00 If you think of it, our first thought we can’t afford because it’s a one off payment and it’s already a cost of your rent. However, if you are the type of person who loves handbags and almost every month you shop in the high streets due to different styles that comes out every season. If you add it up in a year, I bet you, you have already reached the same price of that classic, leather and never out of fashion piece that will held you for years…. and you might pass it on to your daughter if you are wiser on your shopping choice.
Therefore if you are the type of person who craves for a good quality bag, I say SAVE until you reach the price, go buy and never hold back, one day you will realize your money is all worth it. ( I do this for 8 years now, and it all works ladies..) I have a handbag that I bought last 2009, until now it is still intact and usable, never goes out of fashion. I got it for £545.00 and my recent check in the market, it cost £920.00. The value appreciates which is a good point..
2. Makeups – The reason why makeup industries are getting bigger and bigger to the point that every season new makeup comes out is because to all of You..makeup collectors. How many blushers and lipsticks should a one person own in their life? Do you really need to fill up your makeup vanity to the extent that you still need to order in IKEA another makeup drawer organizers and after that it’s a must for you to buy more because there’s plenty of room to check in all your makeup stuffs.
I am saying this by my past experience, now I have learned to minimized and de clutter. If you haven’t tried this yet, why don’t you start now! If you owned red and pink lipstick, you don’t need to hunt for another same color. As a makeup lover and user, pick your most loved brand and color and stick to it! Mine, when it comes to red lipstick( Nars Audatious Rita is my go to…) for pink (YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mats 207) I still have varieties but I stopped buying for almost a year now. I realized that I don’t need anymore unless I finished what I loved. If you watch Youtube, makeup bloggers and makeup gurus does de clutter their collections because they must have realized that it’s not worthy to own hundreds…and remember MAKEUP does EXPIRE!
3. Accessories – Have you ever experienced to buy a fashion earrings, necklace or bracelet that cost less than £20.00 after a week it went tarnish and the color fades. I do, when the time I was a compulsive buyer. What is the point of buying those things if you are going to disposed it after a week or less than a month. Why not buy a real one. I mean, silver works does a pretty good job, quality will served you for ages and that’s for sure! If you can’t afford to buy a gold jewelry or a white diamond, I have two piece of advice for you. It’s either you Save or downsize to silver works.
Fashioned accessories are good in the eye, it’s good for a short term use or for some occasions. The question is, are you ready to dispose your money on that short span of time?
4. Shoes – You are allowed to have a couple of shoes that you wanted in life as long as you think you will use it rather than leaving it untouched on your shoe rack. I am guilty of these, I am always questioned why do I keep a lot of shoes under my bed…Why do I keep on buying if I never use it…well not anymore! I go for a comfortable purposes..If you work long hours, never ever deprive yourself to purchase the pair of shoes you wanted. You definitely need it!
Don’t be a shoe brand snob. Most of us only know Nike, Jordan and Adidas. Recently, I purchased a Puma Roshe type of trainer, I must honestly say that the quality and feel on my foot was way better than my Nike Roshe. The price point is half price cheaper than the Nike. Therefore, try to experiment and don’t just go on what is well advertised. Big brands do well on advertisements because they had invested already on their products while low good brands keep their name even not giving us a flushy market on the platform.
They say Shopping is a Cardio.. On my personal perspective, it is a cardio once you started giving yourself a time to decide which is more important and beneficial to your life.
Life is short, enjoy and have fun…
Disclaimer: This blog is not sponsored. Products mentioned above are my own preference.
Every woman has their own beauty secrets. I must admit that I started being conscious to my beauty regime when I was on my late 20’s. Looking back, I wasn’t very clever in looking after my skin. Hence, I developed bad blemishes, pimples and acne. As I go along doing my research, reading magazines and articles about skincare, I ended up realising the best and right way to achieve and enhance my beauty.
1. I know it’s a cliche but Drinking lots of water a day is very imperative to your skin. Keeping it hydrated at all times is the very baseline of your next beauty goal. I always have water in me whereever I go, I couldn’t live without holding a bottle of water. Next to my bed has always a 1.5 litre of water. If am at work I have my own water bottle and when I’m out I always have it in my handbag or hand.
The reason why it’s important is because water replenishes the cells in our body to keep it oxygenated and it removes toxic waste. Not enough intake of water would lead to dehydration, as a result your skin is prone to ageing. This leads to early wrinkles around your forehead, those cat eye wrinkle looking beside your eyes and a dry skin is an indication that your water intake wasn’t enough to accommodate your body.
2. Never go to bed without washing your face. Use gentle cleanser, if you have blemishes or acne never rub your face abrasively. I was doing this before and I did realised it made my skin more sensitive and worst. Here’s my skin care step by step. I religiously do this every single day and night. Follow this to achieve a healthy skin, it doesn’t need to be the same products, choose what suits your skin type.
I cleanse with Clinique take the day off cleansing balm then I wash with water and Simple face wash. Cleanse in the morning and at night.
After cleansing, I use Clinique Anti blemish toner. I have sensitive skin and my tips to some of you who has the same skin problem use toner that has glycolic acid this helps diminish blemishes and repairs the outer layer of your skin. Be reminded to use sunscreen as your skin is susceptible to sunburn.
Always use serum underneath your moisturiser. Serums are fast absorbing ingredients, they are more effective than your holy grail moisturisers. If you are targeting to treat your skin, invest in your serum that has the ingredients to heal your skin problem. I am a serum believer and I think it is one of the main culprit why my skin is healthy and less prone to blemishes.
Moisturise after serum all the time. This acts your face shield, always use moisturiser with sunscreen. Also, include eye cream in your routine to prevent dark eyes and wrinkles. I use Nuxe eye cream. In the morning I use moisturiser with SPF50 such as Kiehls and Nuxe. At night, I use La Roshe Posay. For more in depth head over to My Secret to Clear Skin
Never sleep with make up on. Be kind to your skin that’s the least thing you can do.
3. Use makeup when it is needed. I pretty much use make up everyday when I am out of the house such as when I am at work, meeting friends and travelling. My motive is not to hide my imperfections but to look presentable all the time. However, when I am at home I always make sure I give my skin a break to breathe which is a no make up on.
Always remember that makeup is an art. It is a way of enhancing your beauty. It gives you a feeling of self esteem and a feeling of joy whenever you are having an alone time applying your makeup.
4. Dress appropriately. To build that confidence to yourself always consider your outlook. I always noticed that a pretty face who doesn’t know how to dress accordingly needs to be reminded the proper way to dress up.
Be kind to yourself, how you clothe gives an instant first impression to someones eye. I always have this attitude that I give my first impression to a person on how he dressed up. I am always impressed when someone looks after himself through the clothes he wear. Choose clothes that suits your body type. Check my recent blog Tips on Fashion Style
5. Always seek for your own peace and happiness. Beauty radiates within your soul. You cannot portray your real image if you are disturbed. Hence give yourself a clear out, free from stress, go and see places, meet your friends and do things that will inspire you to live.
Beauty is not just all about the outer aspect of yourself. Having a peace of mind and heart, everything will fall into a beautiful YOU.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored blog. My goal is to share my experience and touch someones heart to be informed that everything has a way out if you are trapped to your present condition.
If you have questions and suggestions, feel free to comment below.
Majority of my friends aren’t bloggers hence they don’t have an access to spread this blog so if you are a blogger reading this please share to your social media, it’s a way of helping others not for my own sake. It will be very much appreciated.