1.United States was the main country I was hoping to live in since I was in college….why I’m in England? Let’s just say what’s meant to be is meant to be…
2. I’m a secret shopaholic/hoarder… check underneath my bed, I have tons of shoes (high heels) that’s never been worn since I got them… I am in the process of slowly letting them go as I’m sure it will be there forever. I love clothes, fashion and good pieces hence kellydimple’s blog was born.
3. I love travelling..it keeps me young at heart. When I travel it makes me a brand new person, it’s like an oxygen to my bloodstream giving me sufficient life to live.
Last year, I travelled almost every month, my passport had a blast of stamps for the year 2016! I’ve been to Lourdes (France) Venice, Milan, Padua, Lake Como (Italy) Prague (twice, it’s a beautiful place why not!) Copenhagen (Denmark) Berlin (Germany) Krakow, Wieliczka, Auswitz Birkenau (Poland)
4. I’m a very emotional person. People sees me as a strong one but deep inside me is a soft hearted creature. I believe that’s why this blog of mine was created to jot down my feelings, insights, opinion and beliefs. Sometimes I wonder how to become a stone hearted so that I won’t feel the pain if someone hurts me bad.
5. I’m a night person. I’m awake during the night and sleep at daytime. My circadian rhythm is hard to please. That’s why working night shift is my preference but sometimes I would like to be a normal person to see the daylight specially during spring and summer time. (Time check:0620am right now which I haven’t slept yet since yesterday afternoon.. I’ll be in bed snoozing while you are reading this blog) By the way did I say, I love sleeping a lot…. I could honestly sleep the whole day!
6. I’m actually a very sweet person. If you get to know me well, we can be good friends. I’m full of fun to be with.. We can stay up late nights eating pizza, drink wine and watch Netflix. We can travel the world with full of excitements and making memories together.
7. I’m the eldest of the family. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. Sometimes I wonder how does it feel to have an older brother or sister, I’d be the happiest person.
8. My real name is Anna. When the time comes, I wanted my daughter’s name to be Kellydimple. And when that would be? In the right time my loves x
So here’s my 8 moments.. I’d love to read yours. I tag all the bloggers out there to share your part.
Follow me on Instagram @kellydimp
Please like, share and subscribe xxx